OnLine SEO Classes -- For Free!

OK, I am going to "Pay It Forward" and tell you about one of the neatest free online tools I've ever run across.

If you are working on your website yourself, and you are on a budget, I highly recommend the free Website Development Training Center founded by J. Walker. She offers online courses in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), as well as other things such as marking, website development, digital photography . . .

She'll put you through your paces and you'll need to make a time commitment to get through it, but you'll learn stuff for sure.

It is absolutely 100% free, and there are no "catches" whatsoever. I took a couple of the classes and I was never inundated with anything but useful information. No sales pitches, no junk mail, no nothing. She really is the real deal.

Like me!

Kaila Westerman
TKB Trading, LLC

If you enjoyed this post and you also have need for pigments, cosmetic and craft supplies, visit our company online at www.tkbtrading.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Increase Lip Gloss wear-resistance with new Citrine Clear Wax

About Sunflower wax and Rice Bran wax

Hey Dr. Oz, how about Fruit and Flower Pigments in Cosmetics?