Website Development: Consider Salonbuilder.com

I started TKB Trading, LLC the same year as EBAY. Ahhh, those were the days!

Back then, Paypal didn't exist and many websites didn't take credit cards (you had to mail a check in with your order). Customer expectations were low. It didn't matter so much if your photographs were hard to see, your content was in pink-colored script or if your shopping experience lacked such functionalities as wish lists or order tracking. Heck, none of us even new what wish lists were!

Things are sure different today. And it strikes me that someone just starting out might find it all very overwhelming.

That's why I wanted to pass along to you a program which I found recently. I think it will appeal to a certain segment of my customers who are just getting started. I have absolutely no affiliation with the program, and we don't use it here at TKB Trading, but it is one option to consider.

The program is Salonbuilder.com. As of this writing, you can try it free for 30 days and after that it is $29.00 per month for the bare bones package. I think anyone serious about selling online might also want to upgrade to add the ecommerce package for an additional $9.50 per month and possibly the photo gallery ($7.50 per month extra).

You can view a website which uses both of these functionalities here: http://www.naturalbalancemassage.com/.

Anyway, this is just a link I'm passing along.

In the meantime, for all your color needs, please keep visiting us here at www.tkbtrading.com!

Be well!

Kaila Westerman

Popular posts from this blog

Increase Lip Gloss wear-resistance with new Citrine Clear Wax

About Sunflower wax and Rice Bran wax

Hey Dr. Oz, how about Fruit and Flower Pigments in Cosmetics?