Welcome IndieBeauty Network

We happily welcome Indie Beauty Network members to our blog.

We think you will especially enjoy:
  • Our educational video snippets which instruct on how to make cosmetics;
  • Several interesting link-to's about other successful independent beauty businesses such as yours.
  • Even more interesting links for resources on growing your internet business.
Don't forget to visit our website, and consider clicking here to join our mailing list.

Welcome!

Kaila Westerman

p.s. You don't know what the Indie Beauty Network is???? Learn More here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your blog! Some day, I hope to have a business of my own, and the info you post is helping me get one step closer to my dream. Thank You!
Henna Muse said…
I just sat down and read your whole blog! I can't believe how much I learned.

Thanks!

Jen Schafer
Henna Muse

Popular posts from this blog

Increase Lip Gloss wear-resistance with new Citrine Clear Wax

About Sunflower wax and Rice Bran wax

Making a Mouse Blush (Vegan Style)