My Lovelies




My Colors are So Lovely

In April, I vended at the Handmade Soap and Cosmetics Guild (HSCG) annual trade show in Indiana.

I introduced My Lovelies, a new line of hue-intense pigments perfect for soapmakers.

I offered them in both powder and liquid forms.  The powders are best for the Cold Process soapmakers, and the liquids are popular with the Melt and Pour Soapmakers.   All the colors are soap-stable, strongly-hued and non-bleeding.

Equally important (to me), I make them!  Did you ever make something so lovely and beautiful you had to keep running back to look at it, even in the middle of the night?  That's how I feel about My Lovely Perfect Blue.  In cold process soap, it just glows.

My Perfect Blue

The colors also blend very easily into nail polish.  While the colors are not all approved for use in cosmetics in the USA, I'm not a hater of using in them nail polish.  I'm usually pretty high on my horse when it comes to telling people to follow FDA guidelines.  However, I recognize that nail polish itself is not particularly natural or "safe" and that most indie nail polish makers would really rather be left to make their own decisions.  The things they put in their polish!  I've come to accept that my job is to simply label the products correctly and leave the decision on use to the maker.

Since the April show I haven't had a chance to really promote My Lovelies, but I'm trying to make up for that now!  On our website, keep your eyes peeled for:

Blue Ribbon, Electric Violet, Vivid Tangerine, Rouge Red, Summer Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Perfect Blue, Hot Pink, & Turquoise Blue.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Increase Lip Gloss wear-resistance with new Citrine Clear Wax

About Sunflower wax and Rice Bran wax

Making a Mouse Blush (Vegan Style)